First Try This:
Start Command Prompt as administrator.
Enter the following commands
- net stop wuauserv
- net stop cryptSvc
- net stop bits
- net stop msiserver
- ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
- ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 Catroot2.old
- net start wuauserv
- net start cryptSvc
- net start bits
1) Press Windows key and R
2) Enter: shell:startup
3) Add a shortcut to something you want to be started when Windows boots up.…
In the search, type system and click the result, "System Control Panel".
Click Advanced system settings.
Click the Hardware tab.
Click Device Installation Settings.
Click the 'No' radio button.
Click 'Save Settings' to close the dialogue box.
Click the OK …
I accidentally installed a program (SQL Server) to my second hard drive that I also use to backup my c:\ drive as a system image called, "windowsimagebackup".
I removed the SQL Server software, reformatted the second hard drive, and when I …
1) Click in Windows search field and type "Disk Cleanup" and click it.
2) When it is done scanning, click the "Clean up system files" button at the bottom left of the form.
4) When it is done scanning, check the box that states "Temporary …
If your Microsoft Edge is having problems playing Flash videos in Microsoft Edge, you have come to the right place.
The browser’s settings indicated to “Use Adobe Flash Player”,
but when going to https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-10-edge.html and https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html,
it failed the …
A computer should rarely ever run at 100% Disk Usage, especially a new computer.
Outside of malware and viruses on your machine, here are a 10 things you can look for:
1) Services – Windows Search has been known to …
Reason: The Win upd disables a driver called secdrv.
You can manually invert the process by doing the following:
Go to Start, enter cmd (with admin rights), enter the following:
1) “Arm” and “activate” secdrv at once by entering …
In Windows 10 you can turn off Windows Defender real-time protection, but it will only be temporary. Windows will automatically turn real-time protection back on if it’s off for a while.
You can turn Windows Defender off with three simple …