You can see your Trash from Google Calendar on your computer. In Trash, you can:
See deleted events for 30 days
Restore deleted events
Delete events forever
Click the drop-down to the right of the calendar you want to work with.
Select ‘View Trash’.
To restore an event, click the checkbox to the left of the event and click the ‘Restore selected events’ button.
To delete an event(s) permanently, click the checkbox(es) to the left of the event(s) and click the ‘Delete forever’ button.
1) Create an empty Google Calendar that represents each Windows Live Calendar you want to copy over. Choose the same color for the calendar.
For each Calendar to copy over, do the following:
2) In Windows Live calendar select “Share” and select your calendar. Click “Share this calendar” and tick “Make your calendar public”. Making the calendar public is just temporary and will changed back later. (Temporarily – See step 8)
3) You will see option to get the ICS link that says “ICS:Import into another calendar application”. Click the link and copy that and copy the ics link that begins with feed URL that begins webcals://. Paste it to a notepad and keep note of what calendar it belongs to. In your notepad, change webcals:// to https:// for the next step.
4) In Google Calendar, click the dropdown box to the right of Other calendars and click “Add by URL”. Paste the URL you copied from step 3 and tick “Make the calendar publicly accessible?” You now have the calendar feed into Google Calendar as a sync, but not yet imported. That is the next step.
5) In Google Calendar, click the dropdown box to the right of the feed calendars under the ‘Other calendars’ section and click ‘Calendar Settings’. click on the green ICAL button and then click the *.ics link. The link saves an *.ics file to your hard drive called basic.ics. Rename it to your ‘feed calendar name’.ics.
6) Click the dropdown button to the right of ‘Other calendars’ and click ‘Import Calendar’. Click Choose File and choose the *.ics file you downloaded in step 5. Click the dropdown box to the right of Calendar and choose the empty calendar you created in step 1 associated to the *.ics file you are choosing to import. Click the import button. The dialog box should tell you how many events it processed and successfully imported. Click the ‘close’ button.
7) Now that the Windows calendar has been imported, you can remove the feed calendars under ‘Other calendars’. Click the dropdown box to the right of ‘Other calendars’ and click ‘Settings’. Unsubscribe to the feed calendars you created by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link to the right of the calendar you want to unsubscribe.
8) In Windows Live calendar select “Share” and select your calendar. Click “Don’t share this calendar” and Click ‘Save’.