- Open up Windows Explorer. Go into options and check the box “Show hidden files, folders, and drives”. Also uncheck the box “Hide protected operating system files”.
- Delete the file, “autorun.inf”.
- Restart PC or right click on the drive, go to Properties, click the Tools tab, click Check Now button, check the box “automatically fix file system errors”, click the Start button.
- After the PC restart or scan and fix is complete, the icon should appear.
- Go back to Windows Explorer and reverse what was done in step 1.
Hope this helps!
Please follow and like us: